Sunday, May 8, 2011

Being a vet...

I have dream on vacation and I know that we need to save money to make our dream come true. I have interest to go places but I think we can only manage the domestic vacation in Malaysia. Going other country is not possible for us we have expired passport and we need to plan on how many people going for the vacation and how much the spending. My dear prefer to spend money on gadget than on vacation simply because vacation just few memories but gadget you can use for sometimes.
I don’t think we any new gadget at the moment we better save money for emergency. August is not a good month for me as related to health my loved one and me spend so much just on health alone. Health is important because you cannot buy health with money, I remember when I was younger my dream job was become a vet the animal doctor. I never get this dream job because in school the headmaster not allowed me to take the science stream class, there have few classes for science stream. I was in the art stream which is nothing related to science and I was hopeless then and headmaster saying that rescue and cure sick animal is not good answer to become vet. I know he saves the classes for the better students and some parents are willing to do more for their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment